PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS IN THE BATON ROUGE & NEW ORLEANS METRO AREAS
Nothing is more terrifying than getting a call that your child was hit by a car or truck. When you or your child is struck while walking, you are entitled to recover your damages from the driver at fault.
Your damages may include:
> Medical expenses
> Loss of enjoyment of the marital relationship
> Physical therapy
> Pain and suffering
> Lost wages
You shouldn’t have to eat these expenses. Pedestrians have the right-of-way. Your or your child’s recovery should be your only concern. At Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC, attorney fees are not an expense you have to worry about. Consultations for pedestrian accidents are FREE. You pay nothing up front. We only get paid, when you get paid. For your child, a tutorship may be necessary.
Take these steps to protect your rights:
- Call 911. Make sure you tell the doctor that you were struck by a car or truck because you want this in your medical records. Keep all records of medical expenses.
- Take pictures of all vehicles.
- The driver at fault will be issued a ticket or arrested. This creates a record that will be helpful in recovering your medical expenses, property damage and your pain and suffering.
- Get an attorney experienced in handling pedestrian and bicycle accident cases before you talk to the driver’s insurance company.
- Take pictures of all your or your child’s injuries.
Don’t deal with the adjuster yourself. The adjuster will tell you that the liability is strong enough to justify a decent offer, the injury isn’t bad enough, your medical expenses are excessive, or that you did not see the right doctor. He will lowball you into a stingy settlement by telling you that you should have gotten medical treatment sooner or gotten more medical treatment to heal faster. His job is to not pay you for any injury or pay you as little insurance money as possible. At Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC, you pay nothing for an attorney to fight the adjuster and insurance company’s attorney, until you get paid.
Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC, has 23 years of experience representing injured people in the cities of Amite, Baton Rouge, Bogalusa, Chalmette, Clinton, Covington, Denham Springs, Donaldsonville, Franklinton, Gonzales, Greensburg, Gretna, Hammond, Kenner, Livingston, Madisonville, Mandeville, Metairie, New Orleans, St. Francisville and Slidell in Ascension, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Jefferson, Livingston, Orleans, St. Bernard, St. Helena, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, West Feliciana and Washington Parishes. Call us at 985-892-1955 before you call the driver’s insurance company.
© 2016 Website by White Shark Media.