Covid 19 Notice in effect through 15 Apr 2020:
1. At this time, none of our employees are exhibiting Covid 19 symptoms or have tested positive for Covid 19. In an effort to maintain our client’s good health, their family’s good health, our employees and their family’s good health, all employees will be working from home, filing pleadings and billing remotely and returning calls by cell phone to preserve social distancing.
2. All court jurisdictions have now suspended jury trials, continued hearings or will be deciding motions on the pleadings and memorandum, and are only hearing emergency custody and protective orders.
3. Notary services are available for clients only, until further notice.
4. All office consultations. mediations and depositions shall be conducted by conference call or skype.
5. All employees are available from 9:00-5:00 Monday through Friday on their cell phones or by email:
- Ellen Cronin Badeaux, Attorney 504-669-0020 / email@example.com
- Cheryl Smith Mundy, Paralegal 773-512-1730 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brandi Soleto Lestremau, Bookkeeper 504-417-0130 / email@example.com
- Kathryn Mitchell, Paralegal 504-228-2157 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office email which goes to all employees: email@example.com
- Office fax: 985-892-1023
6.The office will have a skeleton staff to answer calls every day from 9:00-5:00 Monday through Friday at 985-892-1955. However, we will not be meeting in person with anyone, to preserve social distancing:
- Cheryl on Wednesdays to answer domestic and criminal case questions,
- Brandi on Monday to answer billing questions,
- Katie on Tuesdays to answer discovery and personal injury case questions,
- Ellen on Thursdays to answer legal questions.
- Fridays we are rotating.
7. We can file pleadings with the Clerk of Court which has been scanned and emailed to us, faxed, or put through our mail slot.
8. Any exhibits can be scanned and emailed to us, faxed or put through our mail slot.
Welcome to Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC
Frank J. D’Amico, Of Counsel
For more than 27 years, Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC has provided family law, criminal defense and plaintiff personal injury, legal, and mediation services in the parishes of: Ascension, East Baton Rouge, Jefferson, Livingston, New Orleans, St. Bernard, St. Helena, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, and Washington.
We also offer walk-ins, hospital and jail notarial services and traffic court representation in St. Tammany Parish. Whether you need aggressive representation or a mediated resolution to your simple or complex legal issues at the trial or appellate level, call or email us. Both phone and office consultations are available and consultations for criminal defense and plaintiff personal injury cases are free.