You decide to enjoy a beautiful afternoon on your bike with your loved one. Accidents happen all the time and you or your loved one can be rapidly involved in a Bicycle accident in Louisiana.
If you obeyed all traffic regulations you are entitled to recover your losses from the driver at fault. If a child was hit, a tutorship may be required.
Damages due to Bicycle Accidents may include:
> Property Damage
> Medical Expenses
> Loss of enjoyment of the marital relationship
> Physical therapy
> Pain and suffering
> Lost wages
If you or a loved one are involved in a bicycle accident and you don’t know what to do after a bicycle accident, follow the simple steps below:
- Call 911. Make sure you tell the doctor that you were struck by a car or truck because you want this in your medical records. Keep all records of medical expenses.
- Take pictures of all vehicles, including your bicycle.
- The driver at fault will be issued a ticket or arrested. This creates a record that will be helpful in recovering your medical expenses, property damage and your pain and suffering.
- Apologize to no one and admit no guilt.
- Get an attorney experienced in handling personal injury cases before you talk to the driver’s insurance company or adjuster.
- Take pictures of all your or your or your child’s injuries.
At Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC in Covington, Louisiana attorney fees are not an expense you have to worry about. Consultations for bicycle accidents are completely FREE. You pay nothing up front. We only get paid, once you get paid.At Ellen Cronin Badeaux in Covington, Louisiana we can discuss and make recommendations regarding your bicycle accident case. Call us at (985)-892-1955 and talk to Ellen Cronin Badeaux in Covington, Louisiana.
We also work with Louisiana’s Most Trusted Personal Injury Attorney –s Frank J. D’Amico, Sr., APLC, of Counsel