Family issues such as divorce, separation, or breaking up when you have children are very difficult to deal with and overcome, much more so when your child’s future is hanging in the balance. Establishing your child’s custody, visitation and support arrangements are often the most difficult challenges you face as parents.
For over 27 years, Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC has provided family law representation for parents, grandparents, great grandparents and aunts and uncles in Amite and Hammond. With our experience, we will keep our clients’ and the children’s best interest our top priority.
Many factors weigh in when determining the best interests of a child such as:
- Child’s age, gender, mental and physical health
- Love, affection, and emotional ties between each party and child
- Capacity of each party to give the child love, affection and religious guidance and continue the child’s education.
- The permanence as a family unit.
- Moral fitness of each party.
- Mental and physical health of each party.
- Child’s custody preference if the child is over 12.
- Home, school and community fitness of each party.
- Stability of the home environment.
- Parents ability to provide food, shelter, clothing and medical care.
- Distance between the parties.
- Who was the children’s caretaker in the past.
- Party’s willingness to encourage a relationship with the the other party.
The above mentioned factors need to be considered and analyzed by a competent family law firm with experience on the matter and Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC is the best choice. Let us handle this difficult situation for you.
Contact us and get assisted by Experienced Child Support Attorneys from Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC
Contact us at (985)-892-1955 and talk with our attorneys practicing in Amite, Louisiana or fill out our form on the page so we contact you soon.