Custody and Visitation Lawyers in Louisiana

This time of the year can be especially frustrating and confusing for families where the parents are no longer together. Spring Break and Summer Vacation means the child’s schedule is not the same as it is during the regular school year. Does that mean the non-custodial parent gets to see them more? Not necessarily. If this isn’t specifically laid out in your parenting plan, or if you don’t have one in place yet, you could be at a loss.

This situation is tricky, and it is not recommended to try and deal with it on your own. Any time stress and emotions are high, you and your ex partner will not be at your best. This is why a third party needs to be brought in. Whether you want more time as the non-custodial parent, or you are the custodial parent and want the other parent to have even less, or you want the non-custodial parent to pay more child support since you’ll be paying for summer camps and daycare, you need a lawyer. Not just any lawyer will do, though. You need one of the experienced family attorneys that are part of the team at Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC.

If you are not being allowed to have regular time with or even see your child, you need a lawyer to seek visitation, vacation time, or custody. It is important to understand from both sides that seeing the child cannot be denied, even if a parent is behind on child support. However, your child should not be exposed to drugs, alcoholism, other addictive behavior, sexually inappropriate behavior, violence, and mental illness. As well, they should not be denied the necessities of life, which are legally defined as housing, food, clothing, education, and medical care. Looking at this list, does your custody agreement or visitation time need to change?

For something this important, you need the best team of attorneys in the area. For over 27 years, this has been Ellen Cronin Badeaux LLC. During all of this trial experience in Louisiana courts, we have helped hundreds of clients with their family law, criminal defense, personal injury, civil and family mediation cases. You could be the next family aided by our team. Don’t go another day without contacting our office; you won’t get this time back. We can be reached at at 985-892-1955.

Contact Us Now

Contact Us Now

Fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly. For emergencies, please call (985)-892-1955

© 2022 Website and SEO by White Shark Media.