Divorce Lawyer in Kenner, Louisiana
Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC has more than 27 years providing divorce legal services in Kenner, Louisiana. We know that getting through a divorce involves some of the most complicated and important decisions you will ever have to make in your life. The choices you make will determine long-lasting effects on your children, as well as both your extended families. Our priority is to achieve what’s best for all parties.
Know about all the advantages and disadvantages before and after every court appearance or mediation. At Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC., we want you to see divorce as a chance to not only move on with your life, but to build a new and improved one.
When in need of a divorce lawyer, hire someone who gives you the personalized service you require for the situation you’re facing. Hire a family law attorney who is qualified and can keep you informed and well-advised of all your available options, every step of the way.
Main Divorce Issues:
- Property division – Considering community property and separate property; including assets, liabilities, and reimbursements, .
- Child support – How much child support you have to pay to the custodial parent each month or how much money is owed you, if any.
- Child custody – Legal custody, sole, joint, split, shared and physical custody.
- Spousal support – How much money do you have to pay to your former spouse each month, or how much money is owed you, if any, and for how long. This can be affected by whether someone committed adultery, domestic violence, or a felony.
- Relocation– Does someone want to move more than 75 miles away or out-of-state?
- Contribution to education.
Contact an Experienced Divorce Attorney and Mediator from Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC in Kenner, Louisiana
With over 27 years of experience in family law, Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC provides you with the strength and safety that clients need during this complicated and sensitive time. Protect your financial health and your children’s financial security. Contact us at (985) 892-1955 and talk to our divorce lawyers or mediators in Kenner, Louisiana.