Divorce Lawyer in New Orleans, Louisiana
Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC has more than 27 years experience providing divorce legal services in New Orleans, Louisiana. We know that getting through a divorce involves some of the most complicated and important decisions you will ever have to make in your life. The choices you make will have long-lasting effects on your children, as well as both of your extended families. Our priority is to achieve what’s best for all parties.
Know about all the advantages and disadvantages before and after every court appearance or mediation. At Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC., we want you to see divorce as a chance to not only move on with your life, but to build a new and improved one.
When you divorce, you and your spouse will each receive half of your community estate — including debts. This requires finding solutions to divide debt and equity for clients’ divorce cases. Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC has experience handling divorce cases involving upside down mortgages, credit card debt, school loans and other harsh economic situations. It’s important to find a firm that provides someone who gives you the personalized service you require for the situation you’re facing. Hire a family law attorney who is qualified and can keep you informed and well-advised of all your available options, every step of the way.
Main Divorce Issues:
- Property division – Considering community property and separate property; including assets, liabilities, and reimbursements, .
- Child support – How much child support you have to pay to the custodial parent each month, if any, or how much money is owed you, if any.
- Child custody – Legal custody, sole, joint, split, shared and physical custody, visitation and supervised visitation.
- Spousal support – How much money do you have to pay to your former spouse each month, if any, or how much money is owed you, if any, and for how long. This can be affected by whether someone committed adultery, domestic violence, a felony, suffers from alcoholism, drug or gambling addiction, mental illness or physical disability.
- Relocation– Does one parent want to move more than 75 miles away or out-of-state?
- Contribution to education.
Contact an Experienced Divorce Lawyer from Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC in New Orleans, Louisiana
With more than 27 years of experience in divorce legal services, Ellen Cronin Badeaux, LLC provides the strength and safety that clients need during this complicated and sensitive time. Protect your financial situation and your children’s well being. Contact us today at 985- 892-1955 and talk to our divorce lawyers serving New Orleans, Louisiana.
"Hey Ellen, I truly appreciate you sitting through today’s hearing. I know that you didn’t have to and it meant more than you’ll ever know. Thank you. I don’t have very much money anymore but I am going to do everything I can to get this bill paid so that I can have representation. Thank you once again for me being such an incredible woman. It’s rare and noted. Have an amazing night and a Happy Valentines Day. Thank you. YG"